3个回答
-
i'm hitting on the street that we used to go
你在这条熟悉的街道上停了下来。
i think about the words that you used to show
阅读您准备的所有行。
i'm trying to pretend still in love
我仍然固执和撒谎。
there's nothing i can do to stop you.
你也不能阻挡你前进的方向。
the day you went away, the wind is so cold.
至少在我们分手的时候,我是慷慨的。
the middle of the night when i hit the road
我以后会选择绕过那条街。
i'm hoping that somewhere i can come across you
我希望我能在另一条街上见到他们。
all my memory won't let go
思想很强烈,他们拒绝忘记。
reflection on the ground in moonlight shadow
怪我没能跟着你走的方向。
my mind is overwhelmed that i still love you
如果你爱得越多,你越是被动,你就越要慷慨。
-
我不太明白你的问题,但亚当·兰伯特(Adam Lanmbert)有一首歌叫Whataya Want from Me,翻译过来就是你想让我做什么。 如果只是直译,可以翻译成你要我做什么
-
我最近痴迷于一首歌,希望你喜欢。
you'Re the One 是 Dondria 的。
相当强大的R&B。 很高兴听到。
一首你只要听第一行就会爱上的歌曲。
女歌手嗓音舒适。
试镜地址)。
相关回答